Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much. – Helen Keller
A Word from the Editor
I love having contributors because it spices things up around here. Although I don’t seem very enthusiastic in my cheerleader uniform (photo above), I really am about having people join our team. WomanlyWoman.com is not about me. If you join us, you’ll be in good company.
Our main topics are:
- Holistic Health
- Clean Dieting
- Shopping Savings
- Coupon Tips
- Shoppers Hauls
- Things that Define Us as Women
There are a few ways you can contribute to WomanlyWoman.com:
- As a guest contributor
- contribute post(s) on Entertainment, Health, Beauty Shopping Savings
- contribute post(s) on what define us as women
- review products (especially products for children)
- co-host and publish giveaways
- serve as a content creator for our Giveaways on Blogs Facebook page.
To apply for these guest contributor volunteer positions, click here.
- As a recipe contributor
- Submit your favorite recipe
- Have it officially published to ZipList
- Pin it to Pinterest
To submit your recipe, click here for more details.
- As a business owner in the Direct Sales Directory
- promote your business at a discount
- interact with other Direct Sales reps
- occasionally receive tips and information to help your business
To participate in the Direct Sales Directory, click here.
- As an Infographic designer
- promote a business/product
- educate readers on interesting information
- highlight your graphic design savvy
To submit your infographic, click here.
- As a college student contributor
- consider this a customized mini-internship
- gain experience working with a blogger for your Public Relations or Marketing class
- have you work published and shared with a growing readership (15,000+)
- use your skills, abilities, and interests to contribute what you can offer to women 25-35
- create graphic design images for us on WomanlyWoman.com to add to your portfolio
- offer your knowledge and expertise to a developing blog, while receiving information/advice from a former college administrator (Liz, our Editor) with 2.5 college degrees
- connect on LinkedIn with someone who is well-connected in a variety of fields (business, education, non-profit)
- get a positive, enthusiastic reference/recommendation for future employers
To apply to be a college student contributor, complete this form and be sure to select that you are a college student.
If any of the above opportunities interest you, click on the appropriate link for more information and/or to complete the application form. You will be contacted via email if your submission has been accepted. Thank you!
Note to Companies Seeking
Rel=Do Follow Links
Please Note: I do not accept contributors that are hired by companies to promote their links. I never post dofollow links for advertising. Submitting an article to my site for the purpose of getting free advertising will most likely be a waste of your time. Please visit http://www.womanlywoman.com/pr for inexpensive ways to advertise on this site. I would be happy to negotiate with you on a way to advertise that would be mutually beneficial and more effective.