This recipe is quick, easy, and only has four ingredients! It is very tasty. Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 1 lb. Penne Pasta
- 1 lb. Ground Beef or Turkey
- 24 oz. Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare pasta according to instructions on the package.
- Brown the meat.
- Place prepared pasta in large baking dish.
- Pour half of the pasta sauce.
- Add half the cheese.
- Add the meat.
- Add the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.