I am a member of Sverve which is a website that allows me to participate in brand campaigns. I was invited to take part in a campaign by Card.com and review their service.
This is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE Visa® is accepted. Here are some points to mention about these cute cards:
- Free to order, activate and load
- Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
- Free direct deposit
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
- No overdraft fees — never goes negative!
- Safer than cash – 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
- No credit check and approval in seconds
- 22,000 in-network ATMs
- Thousands of cute designs
— Liz Barnett (@WomanlyWoman) October 9, 2013
I also like that you have your actual name on the card. If you buy a prepaid card somewhere else, you don’t get your name on it so it’s obvious it is prepaid. I used another one this weekend at a bar and my tab was under “Travel Card” which is obviously confusing. So I like the idea that it has your actual name.
So check it out! Visit http://www.Card.com today.
Disclosure: I was paid a very nominal fee to make this post via a blog campaign at Sverve.