I took a photography class in college and it was one of my favorites. It was before digital photography so I learned how to develop film but I also learned that much of great photography involves how you take the photo rather than how you develop it. The artistic nature comes from that more than the chemical process. Now with digital photography, you can even learn online how to do everything. Craftsy offers a lot of classes that can help you to create better photographs for your family or for your budding photography business. I’ve gathered a list for you of several of the specific courses offered or you can just click one of the images on this page to view options.
Some specific classes are:
- Shoot It: Product Photography Class
- Kirk Tuck: Studio Portrait Lighting
- The Classic Self-Portrait with Kerry Dunn
- Landscape Photography: Great Sand Dunes
- Shooting Intimate Landscapes
- Portraits With an On-Camera Speedlight