Here is what your company will receive:
- You will be listed on the charity website
- You will be included in any print or other marketing done for the charity event
- You will be in a blog campaign with your business name shown across the blogosphere by blogger such as myself
- You will be amplified on a variety of social networks.
This opportunity is with an organization called the Monkey See Monkey Do Project. They provide needed support to areas of Appalachia. I, myself, grew up in the Appalachian region and I personally know how much their efforts are needed. They will be attending a health fair literally minutes away from where I grew up. I know from my own experience in life that the area still needs so much in the way of medical care and education. Providing that education and tools to the children in the area is so important because they literally are sometimes the only individuals who make it out to a place where that education can be received.
Here are their needs:
- Corporate sponsors to partner with us for the book bags and books (pictures books and chapter books). Corporate sponsors will be listed on our website as well as on any marketing materials we do for the event. Also, our blogger ambassadors will do posts on the sponsors and link to their sites.
- Corporate sponsors to partner with us to provide healthy snacks and small bottled waters to include in the bags. Unfortunately, many of these kids have little to nothing to eat when they are out of school.
- Personal donations in any amount for this project. (Please put “Adams Co Health Fair” in the notes when donating.)
- $20 gift cards (Visa or Mastercard) to use as giveaways to the kids for school supplies.
If you believe you or your company is available to assist, please visit this page for more details.
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.