Hi, I am Lisa Woodruff, a professional organizer and direct sales consultant in Cincinnati, Ohio.
It’s not secret that I LOVE the direct sales business model!
I owe so much of who I am to the companies I have been blessed to work with.
With 15 years of experience in the direct sales profession, I have decided to step outside of being a “consultant” for one company and into being a trainer for many.
I have had so much joy training and working with my downline!!
For the past few months I have been trying to find a way to be the best upline for my team AND and help train consultants in other businesses and other teams. But there is just not enough time to do BOTH.
- Teaching and training!!
- Sharing how to organize your work from home businesses.
- Encouraging others to become the best THEY can be in their industry.
- Matching each person’s strengths to a niche market to accelerate their business.
- Helping women discover their “brand” and “story” to share with their niche market.
- Helping leaders automate and organize their downline training and systems.
- Conducting live speaking engagements and online webinars.
Over the past 6 years I have been working with consultants and leaders in dozens of direct sales companies.
I love the challenge of taking what I know has worked for me and tweaking that model for another consultant or team.
I LOVE the challenge of working with different companies, products and teams to bring out the best in people.
I enjoy speaking to groups both in person and by webinar. Most teams have me do both!
My most requested event is…
ORGANIZING THE BUSINESS OF DIRECT SALES
This talk is not about how to generate business, but what to do with the business you generate. Direct Sales Companies do a fantastic job of training their consultants to sell and recruit. I want to share with you what you should be doing in your business when you’re not at a money-making event or meeting. How do you keep track of all that paperwork, follow-up correspondence and training handouts? When do you work? Where should you work? How do you work in different stages of your life?
- What are office hours and why do I need them?
- Where will I hold my office hours and what will I do?
- What do I do with all this paper stuff?
- How does focused attention build my business?
- When do I need to hire an assistant?
My lastest book Successful Direct Sales ~ Insert Your Brand Here will be out May, 1.
SUCCESSFUL DIRECT SALES ~ INSERT YOUR BRAND HERE
With so many consultants in your city, what sets you apart from the pack? Lisa is a strong believer in the theory that there is enough business for everyone. She will share how you can differentiate yourself and have a booming business in a booming direct sales company.
- What is your personal brand?
- What is your niche market?
- How can you grow your brand to reach more of your target market.
Follow me on my site:
Come join me for more organizational tips on my blog: Organize365
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales
- Successful Direct Sales (coming May 1)